Friday, March 18, 2011

Hubpages

Hi Friends.

I don't know if anyone is still following this blog but if so, I'm now posting to Hubpages under the name of OpeningDoors2u. I've posted a couple of hubs and would appreciate comments, feedback, criticism. I'm not real familiar with this site and know I need to make my posts more attractive, enticing. Let me know what you think. I love writing but know I have much to learn about what to write about that is of interest to others and the technology of it for these sites. What an amazing day of opportunity for those of us who love sharing our ideas.

To the pain,
Carol

2 comments:

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I tried to do Hub pages but just couldn't get into it. There seems to be three groups of people. Those who love Hub Pages, those who love Squidoo, and those who can freely work between both.

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

Hi Carol,
Just popping around to see what you are up too. Hope all is well.
Moe